Friday, February 29, 2008

February 123 Challenge

Had a week or so off from scrapboooking because my mum was visiting, my brother in law was visiting and my lovely Aunty Jo died! Everything kind of all happens at the same time. Was so lovely to see my mum and I actually managed to get a few photos of her - normally this is impossible as she hates her photo taken. Well guess who will be in a scrapbook page sometime soon!

Anyway this is my LO a "Star" @ 2 for the February 123 Challenge. Had to use a transparency, journalling strips and a number in the title. Great challenge to do. Was one of the first to do the "Show us your heart" part of the challenge and one of the last to do the layout! LOL! Best be paying attention to the rapidly passing days next month!

1 Comment:

Lyndal said...

Hi Kim
Just thought I'd let you know how much I love your 1,2,3 March Challenge layout :)
Lyndal

blogger templates | Make Money Online